Please check your checking account with your bank to see if payment actually occurred.
Please check that the slip was not scheduled for a future date. BePay will only credit your BePay Account one business day after the actual settlement. Payments of bank slips made on Saturdays, Sundays and national or local holidays are processed by banks on the following business day.
Look for the bank where you paid the ticket to verify that they did not cancel the ticket payment, the amount paid is available to you or already returned to your checking account.
No, all this did not happen, the payment actually occurred, so we request:
- Please scan your slip payment receipt
- Access the BePay Help Center at atendimento.bepay.com
- Log in and go to "send request" at the top of the screen
- Fill out the form with your order details
- Important, please state the name of the bank and the branch where you paid the bank slip
- Enter the payment data, attach the scanned copy, and send us your request for review.
We will analyze your request and send you an answer in the email registered in your BePay Account.