It can take up to 15 days after your request, for your BePay Prepaid card to arrive.
It's been 15 days since my Prepaid Card was requested, so let's first check the address you entered in your BePay Account.
Sign in to the BePay app installed on your phone or tablet.
Go to "Settings".
Click on "Addresses."
Click on the address you linked to your BePay Prepaid Card.
If your address is not correct:
- Click the on "pencil" at the top of the screen on the right side.
- Correct the wrong information.
- Click on "Confirmation".
- Access the BePay Help Center at "atendimento.bepay.com" and request a duplicate of your BePay Prepaid Card, stating that the address has changed.
If the address was correct:
- First let's check if your BePay Prepaid Card request has actually been recorded.
- In your BePay App, go to "Extract".
- Check if on the day of the order of your BePay Prepaid Card there is a release with the name "PRE-PG CARD TRANSFER" on the amount of R$ 14.90.
- If this value was charged, the request was recorded. Access the BePay Help Center at "atendimento.bepay.com" and request a return of your BePay Prepaid Card, stating that the address was already correct.
If there was no charge for the card request:
- Something happened to your request, the order confirmation may not have been made on that date;
- Access guidance in the BePay Help Center "How do I apply for a BePay Prepaid Card? ", Follow the guidelines and request your Prepaid Card again through the BePay App.